Who is my Advisor?
Every student at KU is assigned their very own academic advisor. Let's find out who yours is!
- Log into your Jayhawk GPS portal using your online ID and password.
- From your home view, you will be able to see your advisors name under "Your Success Team" or within the Advisors bar.
- From the "Your Success Team" area - you can also click on the mail icon to email your advisor directly!
- This is also where you can check your upcoming appointments! They will be listed on the right-hand side of your "Calendar" page.
Click here to download Jayhawk GPS appointment scheduling instructions.
- Can I request an advisor that is not assigned to me? Absolutely! Give us a call and we can set that up for you. 785-864-2834
- I don't have an advisor listed in my portal, how can I figure out who I meet with? We can solve that for you! Give us a call. 785-864-2834
Your Portal: My Progress
We as advisors encourage you to explore your My Progress page as much as possible! Here are just a few of things you can find there...
- Degree Progress Reports! These are a great to keep track of your degree progression or to explore possible majors and their requirements. All GPA calculations can also be found within!