Peer Advisor Required Qualifications
Must be a KU undergraduate student and have completed 30 credit hours by time of employment.
Must have and maintain a 2.5 or higher cumulative GPA and be enrolled in at least 12 credit hours during each semester.
Available to work during the summer and academic year school year. See availability below.
Peer Advisors are asked to be available for the following times throughout the year: keep this in mind while you are applying to our program. Below are the 2020-2021 year requirements.
- April 17/18: Recommended April Orientation shadowing
- End of May: Mandatory PA Training. There is also one mandatory Saturday, half-day training
- June 2 - July 17: Summer Orientation. Will work anymore from six to eight hours on each orientation day (If taking summer classes we will schedule your work hours around your class schedule).
- August week before classes begin: Final August Orientation and Open Enrollment dates
- Academic Year Hours: Dates classes are in session . Available to work 8-10 hours each week (We will schedule your work hours around your class schedule).
25-35 hours/week during the Summer term
8-10 hours/week during the Academic Year
Pay: 9$ an hour