Student Affairs Higher Education Graduate Assistantship

The majority of our graduate assistants are hired through the Student Affairs Higher Education Graduate Assistantship Program. To be considered an applicant for that program you must apply to the Master’s Higher Education Administration Program then apply to the Higher Education Graduate Assistantship Program housed in the Office of Student Affairs. Our office follows the application, interview and hiring timeline set by the Graduate Assistantship Coordinator and you will be in direct contact with them throughout the entire process. To know more information about the academic and assistantship programs please click on the links above. Below are some links to help you get started in the applications. 

Step 1: Apply to the graduate program: Master’s in Higher Education Administration Program Admission Application

Step 2: Apply to the Assistantship program: Student Affairs Graduate Assistantship Program Application

Step 3: Wait to hear from the Assistantship Coordinator, Lindsay Orion about the interview process for the assistantship. You can contact her with any questions through email at

Pursuing another graduate degree?

Our Graduate Assistantship positions are also open for those who are not pursuing the Master’s in Higher Education Administration program. If you are interested please contact Patrick Koerner for more information. We will be accepting applications until March 3. 2017.

JavaScript disabled or chat unavailable.
KU Technology

Click here to learn how to set up all your technology as a new KU student