Below is a quick tutorial describing what a Degree Progress Report (DPR) is and where to find one in your Advising portal, located in myKU.


Peer Advisor Nominations!

JavaScript disabled or chat unavailable.
Schedule with your Advisor!

Jayhawk GPS - Appointment Scheduler

Follow our Peer Advisors on Instagram!

Connect with KU Alumni!

KU Mentoring program - KU Alumni

KU Today