Schedule with a Peer Advisor!
Want to schedule an appointment to talk with a Peer Advisor in the Undergraduate Advising Center? Our Peer Advisors are available to meet with you and offer their student perspective and guidance. You can schedule an appointment with a Peer Advisor if you want to discuss:
- Adding, Dropping, or Swapping a class
- Credit/No Credit
- How to navigate Enroll and Pay and other online tools such as your myKU Portal, Blackboard, Schedule Planner, GPA calculator and CredTran
- Major Exploration
- How to get connected and involved at KU
- Questions about classes and instructors at KU
- Academic, social and life balance
- Study tips
- To hear their story
To know more about our Peer Advisors you can go to our Peer Advisors Bio tab to read their biographies. Peer Advisors are available from 8am-4:30pm Monday-Friday and to schedule an appointment you can call 785-864-2834.