Schedule an Appointment
Now that you know who your advisor here are a few steps on how to schedule a meeting with them!
If you aren't sure who your advisor is, head back to our home page and click the "Who's My Advisor" button.
- Go to ku.edu and log into your myKU portal using your online ID and password
- From the Academics drop-down menu select "My Progress"
- Once here, click on the Academics tab to the right
- Directly below the advisor listed you will see a link that says "Make an Advising Appointment". Click it!
- A new window will open - it's your My Success portal.
- Click "My Success Network" and then select "Show people this term".
- Scroll to or type your assigned advisors name. Click on "Schedule an Appointment". This will connect your directly with your advisors calendar. Schedule a time that works best for you! It's important to keep your appointments. You can also detail out in your appointment request what you would like to chat about. We love this!
If you wish to make an appointment with someone other than your assigned advisor or need to cancel or reschedule (Please do so 24 hours in advance), please call 785-864-2834.
- I am having trouble getting the My Success appointment scheduler to work. What can I do?
- If you are receiving a log-in error please try a different web browser or try again using your Blackboard portal. Follow steps 6-7 after you click "My Success" under tools on the left-hand side.
- When all else fails, give us a call! Our Peer Advisors have access to our calendars and can set up an appointment for you. 785-864-2834
- How do I schedule an appointment with an advisor who is not assigned to me? Give us a call! 785-864-2834