- College Liberal Arts and Sciences Student Academic Services- Change or update your major plus many more resources related to majors in the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
- University Career Center - Information about student careers in majors at KU, internships and the Career Advancement Program
- Academic Achievement and Access Center- Offers many services and programs to assist students in their academic success
- Registrar's Office- Information about transcripts, enrollment, tuition and fees, Schedule Change Form, Veteran Services and more
- Financial Aid & Scholarships Office- Get all of your FASFA, financial aid, scholarships, and what it will actually cost to come to KU. For non-KU or private scholarships please click here.
- The Office of Admissions features more information about affordability, transferring, and academics
- Writing Center- Get help and assistance with writing papers, essays, assignments and resumes. Plus look at all their Hours and Location
- Counseling and Psychological Services offer many types of resources such as counseling and testing services to help students improve decision making and achieve academic, social and personal success. If in a crisis situation Bert Nash is the community mental health center and they have a 24 hour number.
- KU Public Safety- Helps keep our KU community safe and offers a variety of community services and trainings
- Watkins Health Services- If you are not feeling well or need to turn in any medical forms Watkins Health Services can provide great assistant.They do offer drop in appointments.
- Parking Office- Find out where to park on campus whether you are a student, staff, visitor or prospective family/student
- Student Account Services-Learn more information about how to view and pay your student bill
- Information Technology-Get our KU email connected to your phone to help stay connected with campus information.
- Student Involvement and Leadership Center- Explore organizations and learn how you can get connected and engaged at KU
- KU Student Housing can talk with you about how living on campus can enhance your college experience plus learn about housing contracts and employment opportunities
- Office of Multicultural Affairs- Learn more about the Hawk Link Program, diversity education and social justice trainings and much more
- Employment- Search for on campus jobs so you can earn money while learning and being engaged in the KU community